From the CEO’s Desk
RCCIWA Members Forum – November 12th and 13th 2020, Perth – Save the Date!
Planning has already commenced for the 2020 RCCIWA Members Forum, to be held in Perth at Parliament House on Thursday November 12th and at a venue to be confirmed soon in Perth on Friday November 13th. For this one and only Forum of 2020, we are again looking at what technology we may be able to utilise so that members unable to make it to Perth, can still participate and contribute. We will keep you posted on this.
We will be holding our legendary Business After Hours on Thursday November 12th in the PM – and will get back to you with our host details as soon as they are confirmed.
If you have not attended previously, we would love to see you there.
In order for us to plan the Forum so that it is relevant and informative for you, we would love your feedback on the following – just email me on email@example.com or Emmi on firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions you may have:
- Members of Parliament you would like us to invite
- Questions for those MP’s
- Topics and issues, you would like covered on Day Two, the Operational Day
- Any guest speakers you would like to hear from on either day
- Any suggestions you have for the format and the timings of both days
RCCIWA Exclusive Member Benefit – Animated Advertising Material
We are excited to share that we are currently working on developing professionally designed marketing collateral to raise our members profile with an aim to increase their membership base. We want to deliver more members to our members. We agreed to proceed with this in February, however COVID 19 saw us delay the start somewhat. We have allocated a budget of $10,000 and secured the services of Lomax Media to deliver an animated product and accompanying stills and graphics for you to use via your various communication and media platforms. This is a direct member only benefit and we are delighted to be able to deliver this to our members.
- RCCIWA will confirm agreed key messages via consultation with all members
- RCCIWA have engaged Lomax Media to produce an animated advertisement for web and TV use, as well as three stills graphics.
- RCCIWA will fund the production of the marketing materials.
- Each member can personalise each item with their own logo, at their own costs (see attached doc for details). This is their choice. If a member would like unbranded material, we can deliver that.
- The material is designed to encourage local businesses to join our members
- We are producing three different voice over versions, one with Chamber of Commerce, one with Business Network and one with Business Association to ensure all of our members have the right message.
We are in the early stages of working on the key messages and whilst we have had some feedback from members, I am keen to find out from you what you think are the key reasons a businesses should join your organisation. I would also love any suggestions for an overall encompassing strapline. This is what we have come up with to date.
Key Benefits (please send through any you have)
- Amplify your Voice
- Increased Business/Building Business
- Business promotion
- Business growth
- Business Voice
Strapline Suggestions (would love yours)
- What are you missing out by not joining in?
- Your voice for business
- We are your business superpower
- Here for Business
- Connected and Informed
- Your business is our business
- Working every day to help you grow
- Together we Grow
- Building Businesses
- Together is Better
- Your partner in business
Please see the attached member agreement form. If you could complete this and send it back to me at email@example.com at your earliest convenience that would be great – then we can get going!
NDIS New Provider Virtual Information Session for RCCIWA Members – 6th August 2020
RCCIWA will be hosting a member’s information session to be delivered by the NDIS. The National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) would like to invite prospective service providers in WA to attend an information session on registering as an NDIS provider. Providers are vital for the delivery of NDIA services, providing life-changing supports to thousands of people with disability across WA and generating wide-ranging economic and community benefits. Opportunities exist across a wide range of support categories. This session will be held via videoconference using Microsoft Teams and will be great information to pass on to your members. Details on how to log into the session will be forwarded to attendees prior to the session date. If you would like to attend this session, please RSVP to ensure you receive these details. More information and RSVP details can be found here.
RCCIWA Administrative Items
- Emmi Taylor is currently updating our membership contact list. If you have any changes to your contacts or would like to add any people, please email Emmi at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and share our page with your members.
- Please also let us know about any activities, initiatives or events you would like us to include in our weekly newsletter. We love showcasing a great idea, program or event that one of our members is delivering. If you have something you would like us to share – please send through the details to Emmi.
- Any events you would like added to our events calendar on our website. If you have a specific logo for that event -could you also send that through, and we will include it.
- Our member portal is live – so please send through any operational documents you are happy to share with your fellow members to Emmi at email@example.com