From the CEO’s Desk
RCCIWA Members Forum – June 17th and 18th 2021 - Perth – Registrations Now Open
Our first Members Forum of 2021 will deliver two days of information, excellent opportunities to amplify your members voice, quality networking and tonnes of ideas sharing and learning. We would love to see you there. You can register now – note this is a RCCIWA Members only event.
We have created a few helpful docs in preparation for the day which are attached:
- An information flyer for your board or committee as to why your organisation should attend
- A Forum Info sheet – with everything you need to know
We will also be inviting external stakeholders and some of your members to our BAH – so if you have any Perth Based members you would like us to include on our invitation list (up to five) can you please send through their details ASAP to Emmi at firstname.lastname@example.org We ask that you do not invite them directly so we can manage the rsvp list properly as numbers are limited. What we need is their name, email address and business name.
A huge thank you to the new Minister for Small Business, the Hon Reece Whitby MLA for hosting us for the day at Parliament House and to our friends at Horizon Power and Accor Hotels WA for generously co-hosting our Business After Hours.
Please get in touch if you have any questions. Full programs will be sent closer to the Forum.
As well as co-hosting our BAH, The Ibis Styles Hotel in East Perth is also where we will be holding our meeting on Day two. They are a non-quarantine hotel and have offered an amazing deal for our delegates of $109 per night. To book your accommodation, please contact the Hotel directly on 08 7099 3400 and use the code RCCI to get the special deal. Thanks Accor Hotels WA and the Ibis Styles East Perth.
RCCIWA Administrative Items
- Emmi Taylor is always updating our membership contact list. If you have any changes to your contacts or would like to add any people, please email Emmi at email@example.com
- Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and share our page with your members.
- Please also let us know about any activities, initiatives or events you would like us to include in our weekly newsletter. We love showcasing a great idea, program or event that one of our members is delivering. If you have something you would like us to share – please send through the details to Emmi.
- Our member portal is live – so please send through any operational documents you are happy to share with your fellow members to Emmi at firstname.lastname@example.org